1.Make something big for myself. I was going to say knit myself a sweater, but maybe I’ll be inspired to make a dress or something instead.
2. Hug each child, every day. Really take the time to look at them and see them for who they are.
3. Get out alone on dates with my love.
4. Have more date nights at home.
5. Devote some time to really learning more about crochet.
6. Spend less time on the computer (sorry folks).
7. Do less. A lot less. Choose those things that mean more.
8. Wear clothes that I love to wear, not just the hand-me-downs that people give me (which I do sometimes love, but not always).
9. Go to bed early on a regular basis.
10. Spend more time outdoors.
11. Get back into a regular yoga routine.
12. Learn how to smock.
13. Fix all of my jewelry, 4 kids have taken their toll! Possibly buy make a few pieces as well.
14. Go camping
15. Visit family
16. Work on improving my relationship with food.
17. Find something to do with Iain, just him and I.
18. Find something to do with Elijah, just him and I. (Galen and Màiri and I already have our own special time, and Iain, Elijah and I all together have things, but I want more one on one time)
19. hang more photos
20. make or buy a bunch of sun dresses to wear all summer long
21. spend more time with my friends
22. grow a small but delightful garden
23. laugh more
24. raise my voice less
25. take more pictures of Steve and I
26. read a wonderful book
27. go to the theater
28. plant a rose bush
29. take the time to be grateful everyday